- Exprio is a community of experts which interact like colleagues within a consulting firm, we communicate via Skype, E-Mail and phone and share content on a discretionary basis
- Each member of exprio is willing to offer his personal details to the community under consideration of the Code of Conduct each member has agreed to
- As part of the collaboration it is possible that member of exprio use the expertise of other member as a reference, however this requires a written confirmation by the respective member
- As a reference only the name, business picture and expertise can be used
- The share of additional Content (e.g. on SharePoint) is in responsibility of each member itself
- Each member has access to the registration Details, however CVs are only accesible by Premium Members and can only be used upon request
- Responsible for the use of personal related data is exprio Services GmbH and each member within the community with repect to our Code of Conduct
- The Data Protection Officer is Thomas Simon, Im Mediapark 5, 50670 Köln, Germany, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When experts register on our website we request the following data
- Personal identification and contact Details (e.g. phone number, address, name)
- Business expertise
- CV and Business Picture (If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.)
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form.
Exprio tries to evaluate each member’s preferences, such that exprio sometimes offers additional questionnaire to members, the result is stored and evaluated in order to improve the service of exprio.
Project related documents
All project or sales related documentation is stored on a Microsoft SharePoint Server and can be accessed by Premium Member of exprio. Only those documents are stored which have been provided by members of exprio as part of a Project or sales activity which has taken place as part of exprio.
Who we share your data with
Data you have provided during registration or thereafter can only be accessed by members of the community and exprio Services GmbH. Any further use of your data outside the community requires your explicit permission for each single activity and cannot be provided on a general Basis.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
User have the opportunity to delete the profile and require the deletion of all other files like CV, Business picture, project or sales related documents which cannot deleted by themself.
How we protect your data
exprio is based on WordPress running on a Strato server, we update our plug-ins and WordPress regularly. In Addition, CVs and other Content created by members on our SharePoint sites are stored on a Microsoft Server within the European Union. Therefore the protection of E-mails and other content is based on the data protection procedures of each vendor.
In Addition, each member has accepted our Conde of Conduct such that everybody ensures the protection of your data and is not allowed to use your data without permission. Exprio Services GmbH is not responsible for any misuse of data by a member of the community, therefore we require a Non-Disclosure Agreement by our member as part of the Code of Conduct.